- Sound familiar?
- "Our patients don’t like playing phone-tag to give us their health history"
- "I’d rather spend my time caring for patients than doing paperwork"
- "I’m frustrated with all these delays, cancellations and morning of surgery surprises"
- "Here goes another "mad scramble" morning to make sure our charts and patients are prepared for surgery!"
Welcome to the future of pre-surgical screening, and congratulations on taking the first step to optimizing this process and creating a GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION for your facility!
One Medical Passport is a web-based software application specifically designed to optimize Perioperative information workflow. The heart of One Medical Passport is a patient-friendly portal that guides patients through the creation of a comprehensive medical history designed specifically for preop screening. All of this is done well in advance of the patient's appointment date, ending 'day of' snags and slowdowns. The focus of One Medical Passport is to free up your nurses from preop administrative data collection/management tasks and to provide complete, consistent patient data for your clinicians
- The Results:
- Significantly greater convenience and satisfaction for patients and staff
- Substantial labor cost savings
- Streamlined Perioperative process provides “Consistent, legible, and complete documentation.”
- High Patient compliance – patients want to be empowered with their healthcare
|HOW MUCH WILL YOU SAVE WITH ONE MEDICAL PASSPORT?|
|To discuss your estimated savings with one of our PreOp Efficiency Consultants, and learn about all the ways One Medical Passport can help your facility make a GREAT first impression, please click here for more information|